Production II (Post-Production)
Production III (Post-Production)
Intermediate Visual Effects
• Manage and coordinate all marketing, social media, blog posts, advertising, and promotional activities.
• Produce, direct, shoot, and edit product, tutorial, and informational videos.
• Design materials for marketing campaigns such as social media backgrounds, cover photos, flyers, and ad banners.
• Monitor, analyze, and report on all marketing activity, results, customer research, and competitor information.
• Conceptualized, wrote, produced, shot, and edited videos and designed motion graphics for the division of Student Affairs, assisting with their marketing efforts to effectively reach the student population.
• Managed and advised the student production crew of Campus 31 Productions, ECU’s on-campus student production house.
• Worked collaboratively to support students’ success teaching various video production skills and affording them the learning opportunities in a laboratory style setting.
Cinematic Arts and Media Production
School of Art and Design
ART 3450 - Post-Production (Fall 2012)
• Produced, shot and edited footage for behind the scenes features for show's websites.
• Edited “daily recaps” of As the World Turns episodes for show’s websites.
• Advised on all technical issues during location scouts and location shoots.
• On-location camera operator for air show until promoted to Engineer.
• Produced various media projects for the university, equipping them with high-quality promotional, publicity, recruitment and instructional materials.
• Instructed Communication students with video productions techniques in a laboratory style setting.
• Managed the day-to-day operation of the television studio and student TV station.
• Served as line producer for “NightTalk” (a live weeknight talk show) with responsibility for booking guests, managing calendars, fact-checking/research, compiling news packages for air, training interns, taking live calls, and assisting host.
• Provided studio support (including floor directing, robotic camera operations, teleprompters, video switcher, and audio board operations) for nightly/weekend news broadcasts and live PCNC shows.
• Producer/Director,/Editor, Robotics Academy, "Changing Classrooms with Robotics" (2012)
• Editor, Emergent Pictures, “Project Heart PSAs” (2012)
• Audio Editor, Emergent Pictures, “Monitor National Marine Sanctuary” (2011)
• Producer/Videographer/Editor, Twin Rivers YMCA, "Because of You" (2011)
• Producer/Co-Writer/Director/Editor, Thesis Film, “Moving In Together” (2010)
- Official Selection in the 2011 Broad Humor Film Festival
• Producer/Director/Editor, City of Asylum, "Jazz Poetry Concert" (2007)
• Videographer/Editor, New Hazlett Theater, Various (2006-2007)
• Producer/Videographer/Editor, PGH Women in Film and Media, Making of 'Will Work PSA (2006)
• Production Assistant, Diamond Video Productions and Multimedia, Various (2005)
• Videographer/Editor, PPS International Limited, Various (2004)
• Production Assistant, Discovery Channel, “Biker Build-Off: Indian Larry vs. Mondo” (2004)
• Production Assistant, National Geographic, “Surviving: Hurricane Floyd" (2004)
Graduated Magna Cum Laude
Recipient of the Outstanding Graduate Award